Acceptance or Rejection timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

andreklay

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, on average how long does it take to find out if you have been accepted or rejected from a school. Also is the response via email or a letter home. Thanks guys it has been a few weeks and idk if it's a bad thing or not.

Members don't see this ad.

For pod school? I got my acceptance within two weeks. Though you really have to work to not get accepted to some of the pod schools. DMU and AZPOD are more selective.

Reactions: 1 user
For pod school? I got my acceptance within two weeks. Though you really have to work to not get accepted to some of the pod schools. DMU and AZPOD are more selective.
Yea thanks, I went to an interview about two weeks back and haven't heard back so you can see where I'm comming from. Awesome quick reply!

Members don't see this ad :)
2 days for one and 2.5 weeks for another

Hey guys, on average how long does it take to find out if you have been accepted or rejected from a school. Also is the response via email or a letter home. Thanks guys it has been a few weeks and idk if it's a bad thing or not.
allow for the holidays

I only interviewed at two schools (Kent State and DMU), I would say 7-10 days was the average to hear a response from them.