Acceptance/REjection Letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureNSXDent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether the acceptance/rejection letter are both sent out after Dec 2? Or does the rejection letter come in later? For those who have received rejection letter, if you don't mind me asking. No need to mention the school(s) name.

I still have not received my Columbia/Nova acceptances yet, it could just be that i'm in California, or that I got rejected...? Has anyone from the Bay area heard from either schools? (I interviewed on 11/22 and 11/26 for Columbia and nova, respecitvely.) Ok, thanks for the input!

NSXDent

Members don't see this ad.

NSX,

I don't think that you should be worrying about rejection letters right now. You interviewed only a couple days before the "big-day" it may be that they haven't had a committee meeting yet about your application. Just the fact that you got an interview to NOVA and Columbia illustrates that you are a great candidate. I would hold on a week or two more and then call for a status check. I'm pretty sure they want to send you a good Christmas present.

I believe majority of the rejection letters for those who have interviewed will come after the schools official deadline.

Best of Luck,

DesiDentist

Hello I am from Monterey Bay area. I received an acceptance from NOVA December 2. I interviewed November 19. Just wait a little while longer. Mail is really slow.