Acceptance Statistics

Started by RLK
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RLK

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While looking at the average OAT scores for some of the schools that I'm interested in, I noticed that some are around 310. If 310 is the average, then I know they would have people with higher scores, but also they would have students with lower than 310. I was just thinking of they might have people with scores less than 300, like 290 or 280. What do you think?
 
They probaly do. Maybe they have a crazy GPA with stellar experience and lots of LoR's?