Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!Just got accepted to
1. sGPA: 3.40 , cGPA: 3.50, nonsci GPA: 3.62
2. MCAT 504
3.assosciate scientist at Big pharma company, promoted during my time there and awarded a department award, shadowing experience both MD and DPM, started health care related club at college and worked as a research assistant all 4 years, won university science writing award. went to competitive top 10 school
4. Applied to all schools
5. Interview invites to all schools except for DMU, Accepted so far to Barry with scholarship,
I applied in February, was verified March 1st, and had my first interview Monday (with Barry). Hope this helps anyone who is planning to apply. The more I've gone through the process the more I love everything about Podiatry and hope that more students look into as a career option! Could not have gotten this far without the help with everyone at SDN!