Accepted after applying at the deadline??? VCU/SHenendoah

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eleanor_rigby

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had to take a semester off last spring due to certain personal circumstances so unforutunately, I was left with no choice but to apply now(mid-Jan.) after my grades for this past fall semester were sent to pharmcas.

I'm really preoccupied with worries that my odds of getting in are lowered from the mere fact that I'm applying late to schools who accept on a rolling basis.

VCU deadline = March 1
Shenendoah deadline = Feb 1

Has anyone been accepted after applying very close to the deadline? What was your GPA and PCAT scores?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I had to take a semester off last spring due to certain personal circumstances so unforutunately, I was left with no choice but to apply now(mid-Jan.) after my grades for this past fall semester were sent to pharmcas.

I'm really preoccupied with worries that my odds of getting in are lowered from the mere fact that I'm applying late to schools who accept on a rolling basis.

VCU deadline = March 1
Shenendoah deadline = Feb 1

Has anyone been accepted after applying very close to the deadline? What was your GPA and PCAT scores?

Thank you.

I would call and find out how many seats are still available.