Accepted, but not able to attend.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mswegs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If a student has been accepted into a Pharmacy program, but can not attend due to personal/family issues, is it possible to reapply the following year. If so, what is the likelihood he/she will be accepted into the same program again?

Members don't see this ad.

If a student has been accepted into a Pharmacy program, but can not attend due to personal/family issues, is it possible to reapply the following year. If so, what is the likelihood he/she will be accepted into the same program again?

Have you tried deferring?

This is a question you should ask the school/program that you were accepted to.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would consult the program. I had to defer due to personal circumstances, including the death of my uncle on Tuesday. I have to reapply since I am still going to take classes in the year in between, but I still have my spot.