Accepted: Conditions of acceptance question please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kam1020

Reaction score
I was offered a spot at a MD program this morning and it sent me to a portal saying to either accept or reject the offer (acceptance agreement form). My question is this: if I accept will this bind me to the school or just reserve the spot? I am still waiting to hear from a few schools and do not want to lock myself in (or lose my spot). Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I was offered a spot at a MD program this morning and it sent me to a portal saying to either accept or reject the offer (acceptance agreement form). My question is this: if I accept will this bind me to the school or just reserve the spot? I am still waiting to hear from a few schools and do not want to lock myself in (or lose my spot). Thanks in advance!
This is non-binding and the same case for every school. You are just holding the seat now. I believe the traffic rules are 4/15 you must only hold 3 seats and 4/31 you must only hold 1 seat. However you can remain on WLs even after 4/31.

If accepted off a WL though in May or June, I believe you only usually have 48-72 hours to choose to accept, which would mean dropping the 1 seat you have held.

Reactions: 1 users