Conditional Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J_thiyag00

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey- I’ve gotten conditional acceptance to Ross University and St. George University with the agreement that I provide my official transcripts. I’ve already provided my transcripts for my bachelors and masters. I have been taking some elective classes at my local community college and was finishing up the semester. Due to falling ill with COVID I failed two classes. Do you think my offer will be rescinded with these 2 failed courses?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am so sorry. Hope you are feeling better. Honestly, they would be the ones to answer that question. I wouldn't hide the grades though, - that's unethical. Maybe try going to Ross and St.George subforums and ask ppl there?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What can they do , put me on probation again?
I’ve been on probation so many times I’m thinking of putting “probation officer” as my handle...

So what are you bragging about? Are you proud that a group of random moderators on an internet forum have found enough wrong with your content that they decided to give you an official a-hole badge?

So what are you bragging about? Are you proud that a group of random moderators on an internet forum have found enough wrong with your content that they decided to give you an official a-hole badge?

Oh jeez.
I’m not “bragging”.
You have no idea what I said or did .
Relax.
It was a joke .

I’m not trying to offend anyone brother. I was only kidding. I deleted my posts.

Hey- I’ve gotten conditional acceptance to Ross University and St. George University with the agreement that I provide my official transcripts. I’ve already provided my transcripts for my bachelors and masters. I have been taking some elective classes at my local community college and was finishing up the semester. Due to falling ill with COVID I failed two classes. Do you think my offer will be rescinded with these 2 failed courses?
Thanks
Very sorry to hear of this and can fully sympathize with you

But this might actually be sign from the Heavens NOT to go to the Caribbean.

Given the stressors that made you fail, how are you going to survive in a developing country plagued by hurricanes?

How are you going to survive a threshing machine whose business model is to fail out as many people as they can in order to get the survivors into rotation slots?

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Very sorry to hear of this and can fully sympathize with you

But this might actually be sign from the Heavens NOT to go to the Caribbean.

Given the stressors that made you fail, how are you going to survive in a developing country plagued by hurricanes?

How are you going to survive a threshing machine whose business model is to fail out as many people as they can in order to get the survivors into rotation slots?

Totally agree with goro!

Reactions: 1 users
OP posted this to the Caribbean subforum.

Before this turns into the iconic Caribbean bashing extravaganza typical of pre-meds

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.