Accepted into MCPHS-Manchester campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheresaKay

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could anyone from the Boston or Worcester campus tell me what you know about the Manchester campus!!! I know there were 73 students there last year.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know anything about that place............but congratulations!!!!

yayy!! congrats! i will be attending the worcester campus, and know that you will be taking the same lectures as us. the lectures are live and interactive. you will be able to see us and the prof. as I will be able to see you guys. you will also be encouraged to ask questions during those lectures. it will be as if you are there!! did you have to go for an interview? i don't know how many students this year, but i am sure that it is probably close to last year. it sounded like a really good program. good luck!!!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats.

I hated Manchester (the city) when I went for an interview at Worcester. I flew into Manchester, rented a car and drove down to Boston. Only problem was the directions I was given sucked and every single gas station attendent was a stoned teenager. And the freeways are dark and scary. And turnpikes can kiss my (_|_).

Yeah.

I didn't like it there. =P

=)

But MCPHS was cool. =)

hey when i went for the interview they told me only 35 students were going to be attending ther manchester campus... i guess we will find out once we go there
anyways hope to see you and many more there :)