Dr. H called me today and I missed the call!!!! I guess I have to wake up early and wait for him to call me back!!!
Perplexing situation. I wonder if they contacted all of the applicants that were/are accepted or just some of them. Also, for those that did not receive the beloved phone call does that mean we can expect or should expect a call on Monday one way or the other?
Ya he left me one yesterday and he didn't call again today. I thin we are safe to say we are in, but I won't be jumping up and down until I hear it from him!I would think they would call everyone at once, but who knows.
For those who Dr. H left a voicemail to, did he call back today?
Ya he didn't call me back today either but I'm not telling my family until I know for sure!
ASDOH only gives you 30 days for December 1 acceptances instead of the 45 days like other schools so they might send out more at the beginning of January. In the past they filled about 2/3 of there class from pre-December interviews so they'll still have spots available.i think ur good man, for those of us have not received the phone call i guess we have to wait till jan 14
Many schools post interview will notify applicants that they will continue to consider while sending others letters saying that they are no longer being considered. I dont think this letter implies rejection.I interviewed in November and got a letter in the mail saying I'm still being considered. I also got a letter from Buffalo a while back saying I'm being put on continuing review. Many have commented that being put on continuing review is pretty much an eventual rejection. Do you think the same applies for ASDOH?
I would think that you'd be better off calling her.At my interview, I remember Joyce saying that we could send an email to ASDOH if we had been accepted to a different school (nothing from ASDOH) and wanted to find out something about our standing. So, I sent an email on Friday. Does anyone know how long it should take to hear anything, or what kind of response I should even expect?
Will do!junebride08 please let us know what you find out as I know I am interested in knowing if I should send a similar email. I remember her telling my group that you should contact her if your first choice is ASDOH and you wanted to know your status. They usually dont give out status information but if you have other acceptances but want to go to ASDOH then they would try to help you out. I hope you hear something back soon!
That's actually the boat that I'm in - I have acceptances from two schools, and I have to decide by the beginning of January. I really don't have that much time!^^ Dr. Haynie told us "don't call us, we'll call u"
so i wouldn't, unless ur debating between a few schools that offered acceptances...
I emailed Joyce last week to ask about my status at ASDOH due to recieving a scholarship at another school. I have to let the other school know by the 18th. She sent me an email today stating that the committee will not be able to make a decision on my file by the 18th. I am not sure if that goes for everyone or just me. Hope this helps.