Accepted to ASDOH!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
^^^ crew07 are you attending ASDOH or western next year?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know, love everything about ASDOH but I really really liked Western. I have been in Mesa most of my life and would like to move somewhere new. USC would have been good but Cost is killer. I have deposits at both schools and will let one go soon. Probably end up at ASDOH, per my wife:D

^^^ crew07 are you attending ASDOH or western next year?

I don't know, love everything about ASDOH but I really really liked Western. I have been in Mesa most of my life and would like to move somewhere new. USC would have been good but Cost is killer. I have deposits at both schools and will let one go soon. Probably end up at ASDOH, per my wife:D

both are/will be great schools, can't go wrong with whatever decision you make, best of luck

Members don't see this ad :)
I was at the school yesterday and the committee was meeting at three. Joyce has been out sick the last couple days.

Crew does that mean they would have called yeasterday or today?:scared:

I emailed Joyce and she said that they already sent out the batch this past week. ANd I'm not in the top group.

I emailed Joyce and she said that they already sent out the batch this past week. ANd I'm not in the top group.

sent out a batch of what? don't they call for acceptances?

They told me that they would be making calls on Saturday, I guess we will see.

thanks crew! I will definitely be stressing that day! It's my 30th birthday too!!! I guess I will be getting wrinkles and gray hair waiting for ASDOH to call.:xf:

Is this the second batch or have there been others since Dec 1?

Is this the second batch or have there been others since Dec 1?
I think there have been a few acceptances, but I am thinkig this is the next big one....but I don't know for sure.

let us know if you guys hear anything

any calls yet this morning ... i guess im jumping the gun here on the east coast but fire away if you hear anything ...

no word here...wow what a great day....:thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey did you guys get the "still being considered" letter?

Someone one PreDents put that they were accepted on Feb. 1........... :(

I don't know if that is real bc if you look at it, it also says they were rejected Feb 1 too. Also they put that they got a 10 on the DAT...I dunno:rolleyes:

Accepted yesterday by phone. Dr. H called me!! I was not expecting this.

Accepted yesterday by phone. Dr. H called me!! I was not expecting this.
Congrats!!!! I am a little jealous, I did not leave the house yesterday in hopes of getting the call. It didn't come. :( Too bad for me, WOO HOO for you. Enjoy I think ASDOH is a great choice.

congrats ... I wonder how many phone calls they made yesterday?

Yea, I think the rest of us are SOL for now!

I am going to move on with my life and choose another school... I can't keep waiting to see if I get in!!!

Good luck to all of you!

AF ... it doesnt look like its going to happen for us. What are your plans? UW, Tufts?

I think... UNLV....... GAH! I don't know!!! :( what about you?

Looks like Tufts for me ... its crazy but i UNLV was one of the only schools I haven't heard back from ... who knows ... GL!