Accepted to Baylor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thebeav007

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've heard in the past that they've done phone calls but anyone who's gotten in this year - are they emailing/snail mailing/phone calling?

thanks for any info

Members don't see this ad.

People have been getting phone calls.

Phone calls in the evening (mine was a Wednesday around 6), followed by an official snail letter. No status update on the website.

Members don't see this ad :)
only 2 ppl have been accepted on sdn so far...hopefully baylor will start to give out more acceptances soon

only 2 ppl have been accepted on sdn so far...hopefully baylor will start to give out more acceptances soon

There are more I believe, just that not everyone accepted added themselves to the accepted thread.

There are more I believe, just that not everyone accepted added themselves to the accepted thread.

there's one more on the class thread thats not on the accepted thread that I now see, but still not many acceptances for sdners compared to other schools that started interviewing when Baylor did. Historically, they've begun to pick up the acceptance offers around this time of the year though.