Accidentally entered in wrong birthday for AAMC...

Started by NRP
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NRP

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've taken the MCAT and that went fine. I also tried applying last cycle but didn't send it out to anyone except for my verifying school.

While looking back at my MCAT I realized I entered my birthday wrong. Stupid, I know...

But my application where my birthday was correct took the MCAT with no holdups.

What should I do? Should I do nothing? I'm worried they'll clear out my MCAT score if I tell them my birthday is wrong.

NOT A TROLL just a computer inept individual.