ACCOMAS has received and processed my 3 transcripts, but 2 of the transcripts are listed for the same place.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NegativeMargin

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the credentials-inc receipts showing that the 3 transcripts were obtained correctly for the 3 undergraduate institutions I have been to, and have checked the status of the orders. Within 24 hours of the orders being complete through credentials-inc, AACOMAS sent me an email stating they had received and processed the transcripts. The reason I believe there may be some error is because I got an email confirming the transcripts for 1 school, and then 2 additional emails for the 2 additional transcripts but both for the same college. I also have not received any confirmation of any kind for the 3rd school. Not only this but you receive emails as they get the transcripts, with the names of the schools the transcripts are for attached, and when they first received the transcripts, before processing them, the emails containing the confirmations for these were also messed up with 2 for the same school.

I emailed AACOMAS, though I hesitate to just order another set of transcripts for 2 reasons.

1. If they did mix up the transcripts for a university that will mess-up my entire application, and simply sending in another transcript may not solve that issue, and at the very least could add processing time.

2. To order more transcripts, which are tied to a unique code, I would have to cancel the order for the still-pending transcript and put in an additional code. On top of this possibly messing things up more depending on how their system is set-up, this could result in an equally bad scenario where instead of 1 school having 2 different transcripts, 2 different schools could end up with the same transcripts, if in fact the school with 2 transcripts shows only the incorrect transcript.

As the days go on, the benefits of re-ordering transcripts is growing larger as the draw-backs are realized by me not having a complete application in mid-October. They have a 2-business day response time for emails, or at least that's what the automated message states, so I think I will wait until Friday to hear back from them, and if I don't, I'll just reorder the transcripts and go from there.

I'd love any feedback on any of this, or advice from someone who's been in this situation or know what needs to be done. Also, I don't appear to be able to actually look at the transcripts sent to AACOMAS, if there is any way to do this it would help me problem solve this a lot easier. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Try calling them during their business hours or using the chat function in their help center to get in touch with them faster?

Reactions: 1 user
Try calling them during their business hours or using the chat function in their help center to get in touch with them faster?
I was able to get ahold of them this morning and they stated the 3rd transcript was incorrectly assigned as an updated transcript in their system. They were not able to give me an estimated time of completion, but did say they had passed a request up to get it fixed.

Reactions: 1 user