Accomodation + NYU batch 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Siddhi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi friends,
I am starting this thread just to aid others who are looking accomadation like me near nyu or neighbouring areas.The best idea would be just post ur status mean ,
male/female
nationality
married/unmarried.
This would help others to view whom they can share thier accomodation with and then if ur ineterested u can pm the concerned person .In case u have a good deal on any particular accomodation in 2 bed or three bed room u can just post it for others .Hope this will help all those who are trying to relocate.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,.t is really a good idea to find compatible roommates.I got accepted in newyork dental advanced standing program.Iam a married female from India,looking for accomodation and roommate.If anybody is interested,do let me know.Bye, best of luck.
Siddhi said:
Hi friends,
I am starting this thread just to aid others who are looking accomadation like me near nyu or neighbouring areas.The best idea would be just post ur status mean ,
male/female
nationality
married/unmarried.
This would help others to view whom they can share thier accomodation with and then if ur ineterested u can pm the concerned person .In case u have a good deal on any particular accomodation in 2 bed or three bed room u can just post it for others .Hope this will help all those who are trying to relocate.

guys please search for the thread title"NYU housing".

discussions have already been made reg this.

Hi everyone,.t is really a good idea to find compatible roommates.I got accepted in newyork dental advanced standing program.Iam a married female from India,looking for accomodation and roommate.If anybody is interested,do let me know.Bye, best of luck.
Hello