Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,
I have gotten accepted into two pharmacy schools. One has been existence fro 3 years and is a rising program, also well known, it will be accredited this year as their first class graduates. The other school has been in existence for years and is accredited, also a well known school. So I wanted to ask current pharmacy students, does it matter a lot which school that you attend in the future when applying for a residency or a job? Also, another factor is the 1st school which is non accredited, but is almost will be accredited is very close to my house (30 min). The other school is 6 hours away
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
I have gotten accepted into two pharmacy schools. One has been existence fro 3 years and is a rising program, also well known, it will be accredited this year as their first class graduates. The other school has been in existence for years and is accredited, also a well known school. So I wanted to ask current pharmacy students, does it matter a lot which school that you attend in the future when applying for a residency or a job? Also, another factor is the 1st school which is non accredited, but is almost will be accredited is very close to my house (30 min). The other school is 6 hours away
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
