ACEP Denver

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you are an EMRA member shoot me your member id# in a PM and I will make sure an email invite gets sent to you. Could be outta luck if not in EMRA as EMRA is footing the bill for food and such.

Members don't see this ad.

is the EMRA member id# the same as the ACEP member id # ?

I'm going Saturday and probably leaving Wednesday, anyone interested in splitting a hotel room?

-Jared

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been getting a few PM's from people who are EMRA members and have not gotten an invite to the EMIG/MIXER. So, if anyone else did not get an invite, send me a PM with your EMRA ID# and I will see what I can do.

Sorry to keep hijacking the thread, just wanted to let EMRA members know that the original invite to the EMRA EMIG Mixer went out to EMIG leaders and the people we have on our contact database for the EMIGs. Inviting every EMRA member is just not possible as having 100s of people show up at a small venue would be impossible.

However, if there are a handful of people that still want to come, send me a PM and I will see what I can do.

Wazee supper club. 15th & Wazee. 9:30pm on the 10th

I'm not walking around with the Team Health logo around my neck so you'll know me by the lanyard from one of my old ski passes on my ACEP badge

At the supper club already. Sitting at a high top smack in the middle of the main floor, wearing a white shirt and tie, solo old creepy man style. Phone may die soon so not sure ill check this thread by 930.