AcetheDAT vs. Achiever vs. Topscore? the BEST?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jungleprince

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I bought Topscore like a half year ago and I have not even looked at it after my initial installation....
Yesterday, I was beginning to get worried about my future... so I tried to motivate myself by doing Topscore test... only to find out that I only have 12 days until the expiration date 🙁...
So, I may have to buy Topscore again. waste...

I was wondering if you guys know whether AcetheDAT or Achiever is better than the Topscore..
i am particularly interested in acetheDAT.(com) because the program runs anywhere i have internet access, unlike other two tests.
If anyone knows, please list cons and pros of each program.
thanks 👍

-Leo
 
I bought Topscore like a half year ago and I have not even looked at it after my initial installation....
Yesterday, I was beginning to get worried about my future... so I tried to motivate myself by doing Topscore test... only to find out that I only have 12 days until the expiration date 🙁...
So, I may have to buy Topscore again. waste...

I was wondering if you guys know whether AcetheDAT or Achiever is better than the Topscore..
i am particularly interested in acetheDAT.(com) because the program runs anywhere i have internet access, unlike other two tests.
If anyone knows, please list cons and pros of each program.
thanks 👍

-Leo


word on the street is that acethedat isn't THAT helpful...i had a friend who used it (now goes to an ivy), and he didn't recommend it to me.

achiever on the other hand...i've used personally and i think everyone will agree with me when i say it will definitely help you for the exam, especially the PAT, RC, and QR sections