Acetyl L Carnitine 1000mg makes me very tired?

Started by Ash366
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash366

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While taking this for fat burning properties, I become extremely exhausted to the point where I can barely get up. This happens for a couple of hours then I feel fine but get very thirsty. I feel like it has affected my sleep patterns as well.

Even though I have terrible side effects, I have been still taking it. Should I stop taking it?


Do you know what happens that causes the body to become tired if Acetyl L Carnitine supports fatty acid oxidation? Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.