1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Achiever/Topscore/Destroyer Costs& where to buy?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by dentalgrl, Mar 5, 2007.

1. dentalgrl

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey guys,

Sorry if someone has already posted this but can someone tell me where to buy these programs and also the cost of :

Destroyer
    Achiever
    TopScore

Also, are these programs things you just use on the internet or do they actually mail you a CD and book or something? Also, if you just use them on the internet, how long is each one valid for? (Also how does the company know that multiple people aren't using it?)

Thanks so much.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mustgetin2007

mustgetin2007 Membership Revoked
    Removed

Hihi all,

Any one want DAT Destroyer? I don't have DAT Kaplan material and wondering if anyone can exchange with me?

Thanks, please reply to this email.
    my email: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Macy

4. Drill2Fill

Drill2Fill DentalStudentWannabe
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    You can Google the names of each product and get the prices and how to purchase. As far as two people using dat achiever and topscore, i believe each time that you access a test on the cdrom, it phones to a server. If multiple ip address come up trying to access the same test, using the same serial number, they will know that more than one person is using it.

5. Drill2Fill

Drill2Fill DentalStudentWannabe
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    You can Google the names of each product and get the prices and how to purchase, it has also been posted here countless times. As far as two people using dat achiever and topscore, i believe each time that you access a test on the cdrom, it phones to a server. If multiple ip address come up trying to access the same test, using the same serial number, they will know that more than one person is using it.

6. Law0830

Law0830 Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Not sure wat the exact urls are but i know if you type them into a search engine youll get them. Make sure you use all of them from achiever to destroyer to topscore to get an overall perspective of how the DAT will look!

7. Lonely Sol

Lonely Sol cowgoesmoo fan!
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
  8. Nowhat14

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Oh, just in case you don't know this...DO NOT activate the programs until the you actually need it. They expire!