Achiever/Topscore/Destroyer Costs& where to buy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalgrl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry if someone has already posted this but can someone tell me where to buy these programs and also the cost of :

Destroyer
Achiever
TopScore

Also, are these programs things you just use on the internet or do they actually mail you a CD and book or something? Also, if you just use them on the internet, how long is each one valid for? (Also how does the company know that multiple people aren't using it?)

Thanks so much.

Members don't see this ad.

Hihi all,

Any one want DAT Destroyer? I don't have DAT Kaplan material and wondering if anyone can exchange with me?

Thanks, please reply to this email.
my email: [email protected]

Thanks,
Macy

Hey guys,

Sorry if someone has already posted this but can someone tell me where to buy these programs and also the cost of :

Destroyer
Achiever
TopScore

Also, are these programs things you just use on the internet or do they actually mail you a CD and book or something? Also, if you just use them on the internet, how long is each one valid for? (Also how does the company know that multiple people aren't using it?)

Thanks so much.

You can Google the names of each product and get the prices and how to purchase. As far as two people using dat achiever and topscore, i believe each time that you access a test on the cdrom, it phones to a server. If multiple ip address come up trying to access the same test, using the same serial number, they will know that more than one person is using it.

Hey guys,

Destroyer
Achiever
TopScore

Thanks so much.

You can Google the names of each product and get the prices and how to purchase, it has also been posted here countless times. As far as two people using dat achiever and topscore, i believe each time that you access a test on the cdrom, it phones to a server. If multiple ip address come up trying to access the same test, using the same serial number, they will know that more than one person is using it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure wat the exact urls are but i know if you type them into a search engine youll get them. Make sure you use all of them from achiever to destroyer to topscore to get an overall perspective of how the DAT will look!

Oh, just in case you don't know this...DO NOT activate the programs until the you actually need it. They expire!