ACPHS-Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know the maximun wait for a desicion from ACPHS?:confused: I was interviewed 1 month and 3 days ago! :eek: I would appreciate if someone can help me with info. Thanks.:D

I finally got an answer. Unfortunately, I did not get accepted.:rolleyes: With my head up high, I will continue applying. For all those who got accepted, congrats and best of luck! ~Eros Saez~:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I finally got an answer. Unfortunately, I did not get accepted.:rolleyes: With my head up high, I will continue applying. For all those who got accepted, congrats and best of luck! ~Eros Saez~:thumbup:

When did you have your interviewed? Were you on a waiting list? What was your stats, if you don't mind?

I am still on the waiting list. It is really stressful to be on the waiting list. Anyone on the waiting list? When is the last day to notify us?

Hiya, just wondering if anyone is interviewing at ACPHS Vermont. I'll be there on December 4th for the morning session! Anyone have any travel tips? I'm in the Northeast and my only option is greyhound =[

Members don't see this ad :)
Heyy, I applied there as well. How did your interview go?? Did they inform you of acceptance? How soon after you applied did you get invited to an interview?

Hiya! I didn't even realize anyone replied to this thread :laugh:
My interview went great! Everyone was really nice there! And I lucked out that the weather was beautiful and warmer than usual when I went.

I think my secondary was complete around the beginning of Oct and I got an interview invite a month later.

How about you?

Hey Jduong,

I think I've met you during the interview. Did you get accepted? They put me on the waitlist. Best luck..

Did you interview in the morning on Dec 4th? I got in, sorry to hear you were waitlisted.

How soon after interviewing did you hear back and did they email or mail you the acceptance letter

Last edited:
Hey, can you tell me what they ask you during the interview? Someone told me they give you an ethics test or something, and that you have to complete a writing exam.

-dc:luck:

:luck:What sort of questions do that ask at the interview? and what is the ethical dilemma essay about?