ADAT Practice Exam vs. The Real Deal

Started by Big Time Hoosier
Tags Tags
adat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I thought both the 2007 and 2009 ADA test were pretty similar to the real exam on all sections. Some people say the OChem section is easier on the 2007 but I scored the same on the 2007 as I did on the real exam.

The 2009 is slightly harder especially on the QR but my scores were pretty close to the 2009 as well.

I would say the bio section on the real test for me was a little more random then both the 2007 and 2009 and so I scored a couple points less then I had on the practice tests.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad