Addicted to ADTS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lrg

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else find themselves checking ADTS multiple times a day to see if any new letters are in or if any new programs have downloaded their applications? I've been trying to read something in to what time of day the downloads took place. One program downloaded my application at 6:30AM and another at 11PM - surely there are no secretaries around then so maybe the program director has already been looking through my application. It's going to be a long 6 months...

Members don't see this ad.

AHA! So that's why I see all these weird times for stuff they downloaded... I always imagined the secretary in her office during office hours downloading everything... it never occured to me that the PD himself could be downloading from his desk at home--at any time of the day. That explains why I got an e-mail from a program at 5am one day...

:laugh:
I am doing the same thing,
I think I am going mad,
ADTS, Mailbox for step2 scores, e-mail for interviews
Will it ever end?
Thank God I am not alone!!! :laugh:

I'm in the same boat! I have been in such a foul mood since this whole thing started. I tell you, what trickery to take an inherently anal retentive bunch of people and give them a computerized option of checking the interview/match progression 24/7. All other functions of life have practically ceased...

One of my apps was downloaded 12:14am on a Saturday! For the life of me I don't know how to begin to feel about that, particularly since I am Pathology applicant! :p

Mindy

Hang in there guys! I clearly remember the torture myself! The good news is that once you start to get invitations, the anxiety level will decrease dramatically.:D

Is anyone else having trouble accessing ADTS? It keeps booting me off and saying that it's closed for repairs.

Does the desire to check stop. I check my email, check ADTS, check my snail mail, my cellphone for any messages....
I have only been at this for 4 days now, and all I can say is thank goodness I have an elective starting on Monday. And unfortunately there is no pattern as to what time they offer interviews. I had an email for an interview sent at almost midnight by one of the associate PDs. So these guys are there pretty late looking at our stuff. So for those of you who have been at this for 2 weeks now, please tell me the checking has subsided a bit.