You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Addicted...
Started by MzzMisty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
MzzMisty said:Hi My name is Misty and I'm addicted to SDN and the internet.. I can't seem to get off the computer 😱 .. Alas... is there any cure??![]()
getting into med school would help
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait, you're addicted to SDN with 10 posts. This is only the begining!!!! Just wait until SDN sinks it's evil claws in you around 500 posts.....
*sinister laugh in the background*
*sinister laugh in the background*
Amy B
I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Wait till you have been here for 4 YEARS
im still trying to find my perfect avatar...
every time i hear that word i think of the ultima series of PC games
every time i hear that word i think of the ultima series of PC games
E
Eraserhead
canada said:getting into med school would help
Nah, this just makes the addiction more maladaptive- you come on all the time for no reason at all, and waste time making useless posts to reach the 2,000 mark... and repeatedly change your avatar, etc. and when you get bored sometimes you change your screenname. 🙂
Eraserhead said:Nah, this just makes the addiction more maladaptive- you come on all the time for no reason at all, and waste time making useless posts to reach the 2,000 mark... and repeatedly change your avatar, etc. and when you get bored sometimes you change your screenname. 🙂
Ditto! 🙂 😎
C
curlycity
Yeah, it's all fun and games until someone offends you and you get involved in a lengthy, life-force-draining debate with someone whose arguments are confusing due to really poor spelling and logic skills ...
If you can avoid the Troll Pit, SDN is a *great* addiction! It's getting me through my senioritis by keeping me at my desk so I can study between posts 🙄
If you can avoid the Troll Pit, SDN is a *great* addiction! It's getting me through my senioritis by keeping me at my desk so I can study between posts 🙄
Some medical services may help!
Some medical services may help!
I think 12 years and 4 months later, it may be too late.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi My name is Misty and I'm addicted to SDN and the internet.. I can't seem to get off the computer 😱 .. Alas... is there any cure??![]()
same
sweet 12 year bump!!!
****ing awesome! espically this thread
****ing awesome! espically this thread
im still trying to find my perfect avatar...
12 years later and still hasn't found the perfect avatar [emoji24][emoji24]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There has got to be a way for threads to have an automatic lock after 2 years, a DNR if you will. I say two years as the application cycle can last more than a year
Some threads have legs, though. Perhaps a thread with no activity after a set time might work?
3 or 6 month time frame?
I was thinking more time than that... Though I do know there are some posts that are bumped just for the lulz in the lounge. I'd hate to not be able to do that.
shall we go for a year from last post? 2 years? 2 seems too long. run it past the mods and staff and who all else on their thoughts
some threads I think there's value in having it running over the years
residency program threads. It's neat to compare responses from 5 years ago with more recent ones.
another example, when we get updates on famous cases (there was a thread like this recently)
and also, someone who came in with a crisis and then comes back after finishing some training to say "Thanks guys your advice worked"
Similar threads
- Locked
- Replies
- 22
- Views
- 11K

