Adding one or two more schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Justgrinding

Reaction score
I applied early in the cycle, completed my secondaries quickly, and am debating adding one or two more schools at this point. I know it’s very late in the cycle, but would it hurt my chances with other schools by adding more?

Members don't see this ad.

Is it late in the cycle? I'm going to add 5-10 schools in September once im done with secondaries for the first batch. But that's me personally.

Reactions: 1 users
Do you mean would it hurt your chances with the schools you've already applied to? They cannot see what other schools you have applied to.

Would it hurt your chances with the new schools? Maybe more than applying early... but some chance is better than no chance.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Submitting secondaries before labor day is on time. After labor day is late. So it is not "very late in the cycle."

If you have the time, money, and desire to apply to more, go ahead.

Reactions: 1 user
OP, it isn't too late. After finishing applications, I added a couple of reach/dream schools in late August of last year. I currently attend one of those schools.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users