Adding Schools After AADSAS Mailed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

MUSCDMD

Is it possible to add schools after your AADSAS has already been mailed? I was thinking about adding one or two schools, but I don't know if it's possible. Already getting interviews from east coast schools, but I'm thinking 3 or 4 years in San Francisco might be a nice change of pace.

Members don't see this ad.

Is it possible to add schools after your AADSAS has already been mailed? I was thinking about adding one or two schools, but I don't know if it's possible. Already getting interviews from east coast schools, but I'm thinking 3 or 4 years in San Francisco might be a nice change of pace.

you can add schools at any time, if you add schools today, they will be mailed out on Friday (electronically.) Meaning your added school will receive them on Friday and process them either the same day or Monday and send you an email.

Ah, I see. I clicked dental school designations on the right instead of at the bottom. Another question(s), do I need to have my DAT scores sent separately if not originally sent to those schools, and will AADSAS send my letters or do I have to have my committee chair send those again? Much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah u can just hit the add button.. however, it might take a week or so to be sent out.... thats the only flaw

Ah, I see. I clicked dental school designations on the right instead of at the bottom. Another question(s), do I need to have my DAT scores sent separately if not originally sent to those schools, and will AADSAS send my letters or do I have to have my committee chair send those again? Much appreciated!

aadsas should send all the letters to the schools that are currently in your application. i believe as long as your dat score is in the official scores box, schools should see it when you apply.