Additional Comments Section.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Raynism

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
During the last trial of DAT, while I was taking Biology and RC sections, the computer I used in the Prometric center was shut down twice randomly. I filed a complaint to ADEA and the Prometric center, but they refused my complaint because I continued the test. Long story short, as I started my application, I am thinking of writing the incident at the Prometric center and explaining why I had to take another DAT in the additional comments section. Please advise me whether it is suitable or not.

Members don't see this ad.

During the last trial of DAT, while I was taking Biology and RC sections, the computer I used in the Prometric center was shut down twice randomly. I filed a complaint to ADEA and the Prometric center, but they refused my complaint because I continued the test. Long story short, as I started my application, I am thinking of writing the incident at the Prometric center and explaining why I had to take another DAT in the additional comments section. Please advise me whether it is suitable or not.
I can't answer your question but I do have a question. Did your score go up the second time around? Your answer to this may affect the advice someone else more knowledgeable than I may offer.