Additional score reports

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothmail

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
to everyone who has sent out their part 1 and part 2 additional score reports to schools:

when we send out both part 1 and part 2 scores together to schools, does it cost 10$ per school or 10$ per additional score report.

when i called ADA they told me it was $10 per school and that dint sound quite right. :confused:

the key to this query is that i will be sending both part 1 and 2 "together". i think if u send it separately they will charge $10 per report.

has anyone else found out about this?

Members don't see this ad.

from what i remember, some schools even accept photo-copies of your originals but they need to be notarized by a local notarary.

$10 per school, per score report, doesn't matter because is the same thing. They don't care where do you want it mailed to, they'll just charge for each paper they have to issue.

Basically is $10 per each print out of your score report. I'm not sure, but I'll think when you request your scores, they'll print out your National Board Certificate, the one with both scores. If you want them to print scores separatly you'll have to ask them, but probably they'll charge you separatly as well.

On the "Links of interest..." thread, there's a link directing you to the specific ADA site that deals with this.

And yes, some schools are willing to review your application with photocopies of your scores, as long as if you get accepted they'll ask you to submit original ones. But you should contact each individual school about this.