BDS to DDS equivalence in evaluation report - critical situation

Started by nbpoise
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nbpoise

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a 10 year member on SDN and an internationally trained dentist from India with a BDS degree. I read in one of the posts on SDN that someone did an IERF evaluation for their dental degree. Has anyone tried IERF? I need it for employment as my offer is contingent on a statement proving that BDS is equivalent to a DDS degree in the US. Has anyone used an agency that gives DDS equivalence for an Indian BDS degree?

I would really appreciate your help, I’m in a critical situation.
Thanks in advance
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I would like to know if the IERF evaluation for a BDS degree is DDS/DMD. Please let me know if anyone got this evaluation done and got the result as BDS equivalent to DDS/DMD.
I have been asked for this evaluation for employment purposes which is a non-clinical-based job. Kindly let me know if anyone knows the answers to this. I appreciate your response.