ADEA AADSAS applicaiton questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emgovi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions regarding the ADEA AADSAS application
1. What is the ' flag for pdf coversheet' in the Professional Experience Section. The application allows for 175 characters to briefly describe in the form.
2. I was on a different committee all my undergrad years for the same organization/charity...should I list those separtely or mention all 3 under the one organization?
3. I have my senior year to complete. Should I list my anticipated coursework. The application instructions indicate the title should directly correspond how the course appears on your transcript. Since these haven't been completed, I'm not certain how they will be titled on the transcript. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

1) you can choose up to three items to put on a coversheet that adcoms presumably use to be able to look at your app "at a glance". and that is up to three items from each section (ECs, shadowing, etc.) not just professional experiences.

2) i'd use one line item for the organization. you can elaborate your different roles in the small explanation field.

3) it would probably be wise to list your anticipated coursework. because you haven't taken it yet (and won't be on the transcripts sent to aadsas) it likely isn't that critical to list them exactly as you did the courses you've already completed. you can always consult your course catalog to ballpark the course designations.

Awesome!! I was wondering about the cover sheet stuff as well. Thank you!