ADEA Dental School Explorer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

natemckeown2

Reaction score
Hello everybody, for those pre-dental students out there, I highly recommend purchasing the annual ADEA Dental School Explorer for $25. Basically it's an online article that gives all current data and statistics for all of the Dental Schools in the United States. It tells you tuition costs, acceptance rates by in state, out of state, gender, race...and a whole lot more. Super helpful for knowing where to apply!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
About tuition costs, some of the numbers for certain schools were quite outdated ($10k lower than current tuition). Make sure to get the numbers straight from the source before committing anywhere.

Reactions: 1 users
Do you need to pay the annual fee to purchase access or just those $25? I tried to buy it but I couldn't...

Members don't see this ad :)
What's the difference between the ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools book and the online ADEA Dental School Explorer?

I have the same question -- anyone?
One is the online version (DSE). I think the OG gets printed every other year, but the DSE can be updated every application cycle. The OG does have some perfunctory worksheets that can be useful in setting up your application and learning more about financing for your education.

Reactions: 1 user