How to buy adea dental school explorer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

booty_burglar

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question, how exactly do you buy the adea school explorer? It seems like the ADEA store is just bugged, every time I add it to cart I get some error saying "internal orders only". I've tried both logged in and logged out, same issue. Is there anywhere else you can purchase the subscription other than the adea store itself? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have the same problem . It’s been a week I am trying to buy it , but I can’t. Nothing is being added to my cart , and when I look at my options , I cannot find it .

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry if this is a dumb question, how exactly do you buy the adea school explorer? It seems like the ADEA store is just bugged, every time I add it to cart I get some error saying "internal orders only". I've tried both logged in and logged out, same issue. Is there anywhere else you can purchase the subscription other than the adea store itself? Thanks
I am not sure exactly what you are looking for but perhaps this information will help until they get the bug out of the site, these are the stats from 2020 but will give a guideline

Attachments

• Average scores 2020.pdf
    125.8 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I have the same problem . It’s been a week I am trying to buy it , but I can’t. Nothing is being added to my cart , and when I look at my options , I cannot find it .
Not sure there is a tech support contact... placeholder to see. I was able to add to my cart.

Did your create a profile for yourself?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user