ADEX/NERB Dental Board Busters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

greatboardgod

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if the book is any good? What other study materials target the NERB? How much different between the NBDE II buster and ADEX buster? Thanks.
 
For the ADEX/NERB written exam, I just studied for it with the same materials I used for NBDE II along with reviewing the "treatment pearls" chapter of the ADEX buster. I passed it. If you are prepared for the NBDE II, you will pass the ADEX.
If possible, take both the ADEX and NBDE during the same week so it's still fresh in your mind.

Good Luck!