ADEX Traditional formal locations

Started by tpappa1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tpappa1

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a senior dental student in Louisiana who wishes to practice in FL. I plan to take the ADEX traditional formal exam rather than the CIF. Does anyone know if FL plans to offer it this spring/summer or will I have to travel up north to take it? In the event I do have to take it up north and have to choose a location, any suggestion on a school? Will most likely have to hire a patient finder service so cost difference is a large factor. Currently looking at Tufts. Any help is appreciated.
 
I am a senior dental student in Louisiana who wishes to practice in FL. I plan to take the ADEX traditional formal exam rather than the CIF. Does anyone know if FL plans to offer it this spring/summer or will I have to travel up north to take it? In the event I do have to take it up north and have to choose a location, any suggestion on a school? Will most likely have to hire a patient finder service so cost difference is a large factor. Currently looking at Tufts. Any help is appreciated.

The only place to take the traditional ADEX for Florida exam is in Florida. WHY? The NERB will no longer offer the Perio-exam. So if you plan to work in Florida, take ADEX traditional exam in Florida. This is the new rule. Now, the last candidates of the CIF will take Perio exam this year. That's it.
 
I just want to know if i want to take the adex or the nerb; is necessary to have part 1 and part 2 done.

Thank you

joan pino


the only place to take the traditional adex for florida exam is in florida. Why? The nerb will no longer offer the perio-exam. So if you plan to work in florida, take adex traditional exam in florida. This is the new rule. Now, the last candidates of the cif will take perio exam this year. That's it.