Admission chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shorty_sam

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here has any expertise in the admissions process at UC Berkley or SCCO? I recently got back my OAT scores and they are the following:
Acaddemic:340
Science:330
RC:350
GC:320
OC:330
PH:330
BIO:330
QR:370

I think that these are good scores but I would like to know my chances, especially at SCCO. I have about a 3.27 GPA so it is pretty average. Also would I be able to get in to ICO,PCO, SUNY or NOVA? Thanks.
:D

Members don't see this ad.

your chances are great at SCCO... Berkely would be kind of a long shot with your GPA but I would definitely give it a shot. I got an interview at berkeley with scores very similar to yours. Go for it!! (You never know)

You should be VERY competitive at almost all schools you've listed there. The only one you might have problems with would be berkeley. (But I'd still try berkeley too!)

But I applied and interviewed at SCCO and Berkeley. I was admitted to SCCO and chose UHCO instead. So, if you have any other questions feel free! :D

Does anyone here go to SCCO? I was just wondering what it is like? I live on the West coast and Souther Cali is very tempting? Does anyone know much about the school and Fullerton as well?