Admission Consultants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toiletbowl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking into getting a medical school admissions consultant for help and guidance for applying to medical school this coming cycle.

I was researching various companies such as Medschoolcoach, passportadmissions and others. Does anyone have experience with these companies, or similar companies? What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking into getting a medical school admissions consultant for help and guidance for applying to medical school this coming cycle.

I was researching various companies such as Medschoolcoach, passportadmissions and others. Does anyone have experience with these companies, or similar companies? What are your thoughts?

Thanks
One of my friends used passport admissions and is super happy with them.

Reactions: 1 user
All your resources are here on SDN and it's also free!

Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just ask the forum and the forum shall provide...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Since I'm unemployed right now.... I'm willing to offer my services for just 35 small payments of $99.99.
My consultant service comes with an acceptance guarantee or your money back! ;)

Reactions: 6 users
I've heard of a really good group called Student Doctor Network that seems to have reproducible results

Reactions: 9 users
Seriously don't waste your money

There will be no hand holding in med school! SDN is your friend

Just here to reiterate above posters - don't bother. SDN has everything you'll need, for free.

Reactions: 1 users
Since I'm unemployed right now.... I'm willing to offer my services for just 35 small payments of $99.99.

I will do the exact same for ONLY 30 payments of $99.99

No acceptance guarantee, though.

Reactions: 2 users

Thanks

Have you at least tried to use your pre-med advisor? I know experiences are varied, but at least give them a shot before you try to pay an exuberant amount of money for the same services they offer for free.

Have you at least tried to use your pre-med advisor? I know experiences are varied, but at least give them a shot before you try to pay an exuberant amount of money for the same services they offer for free.

N=1 but the advisor at my school was so busy that she could not provide these services, you were lucky to sit down with her to get basic questions answered for 10 minutes. Most of the advising had to be done in group sessions. It would have been downright rude to ask her to review my PS, help me on secondaries, etc. So I can understand why this may not be an option for OP

But you only take on clients with a 515+ and a minimum of a 3.8 GPA. Acceptance guarantee, if accepted to a top 50 then you get an additional $400 bonus. This includes Carribean and DO schools

But you only take on clients with a 515+ and a minimum of a 3.8 GPA. Acceptance guarantee, if accepted to a top 50 then you get an additional $400 bonus. This includes Carribean and DO schools
Hahaha wanna be my business partner?

N=1 but the advisor at my school was so busy that she could not provide these services, you were lucky to sit down with her to get basic questions answered for 10 minutes. Most of the advising had to be done in group sessions. It would have been downright rude to ask her to review my PS, help me on secondaries, etc. So I can understand why this may not be an option for OP

I feel like that's why I'm here though....that it's my job to make sure all the questions are answered. That's unfortunate that some places don't have the support in place to handle the volume. We have 2 advisors here for over 1000 pre-med students, but we make it work. It's at least worth OP asking their advisor is all.

I will do the exact same for ONLY 30 payments of $99.99

No acceptance guarantee, though.
I will provide these services for 29 payments of 99.99 with acceptance guarantee*.

*may include Caribbean.