admission criteria for filli med school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fliliphenom

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the admission criteria for filli med school? Do you gotta take all the pre-reqs as such as bio, chem,physics, etc or do you just have to graduate wit a bachelors and take the NMAT

Members don't see this ad.

it depends on what med school you are goin to enter. i only have ideas on manila med schools. the only school that is requiring additional units for sciences and others is the plm. but up,ust,uerm,feu,mcu,fatima,eac- they only need your bs deg. with st. lukes, i forgot.

I think UST still requires prerequisite subject but I agree that most schools just require a Bachelors degree and NMAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
do you know their pre-reqs? welp does anybody do?

I think UST still requires prerequisite subject but I agree that most schools just require a Bachelors degree and NMAT.

i have friend who applied at ust for the s/y 2008-2009. we had the same pre-med and ust didn't req any additional units. they said it was their old policy but now they are only req'ing students to be a bs deg holder.

do you know their pre-reqs? welp does anybody do?

for katarzyna:cool::

i don't know the req of slu in baguio but i have a strong feeling that they will not req any more any additional units because the population of the total nmat takers are only 3500. meaning, med schools will experience a scarcity in med students:eek: thats why they would not want to make admission now a difficult thing to do. only my opinion:idea:

Yes, very few wants to be a doctor (in the Philippines) nowadays (most wants to be a Nurse to get out of the country). This is the best time to apply to philippine schools as they only require a Bachelors degree and NMAT. Most schools now don't even care about your NMAT score.