Admission Rescind

Started by FSUNOLE
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FSUNOLE

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, everyone. I just have a one quick question. Do you ever know anyone that has been rescind from their admission?

Thanks.
 
It is a terrifying thought! On my admission letter from USN, it says you have to get a C in all the pre-reqs that you're finishing up. I'm sure I'll at least get a C in my classes, but I'm still scared of sending in my transcripts with a C because I've got A's in all my pre-reqs up until now. I keep thinking that if I do end up with a C, they'll call me and be like, "you know, we really only were going to accept you because of your outstanding grades and now you've turned in a C, so we're going to rescind your admission." I don't really see how that can happen since it's in black and white right there that you just have to get a C, but I'm just so paranoid. I keep thinking of reasons why they might rescind my admission.
 
You'all will be fine with C's. I'm more worrying about the two physics classes I have to retake. My school is not offering them this summer. And so far I can't find any school either in the city I'm currently live in or in my home state to take those classes. I'm doomed!!! My admission might be rescind. And also if I don't work over the summer I won't be able to get enough money to move to my new school!!! What a dilemma!!!!