Admission Rescind

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FSUNOLE

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I just have a one quick question. Do you ever know anyone that has been rescind from their admission?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

That's possibly the scariest thing I've ever heard of!:eek:

It is a terrifying thought! On my admission letter from USN, it says you have to get a C in all the pre-reqs that you're finishing up. I'm sure I'll at least get a C in my classes, but I'm still scared of sending in my transcripts with a C because I've got A's in all my pre-reqs up until now. I keep thinking that if I do end up with a C, they'll call me and be like, "you know, we really only were going to accept you because of your outstanding grades and now you've turned in a C, so we're going to rescind your admission." I don't really see how that can happen since it's in black and white right there that you just have to get a C, but I'm just so paranoid. I keep thinking of reasons why they might rescind my admission.

You'all will be fine with C's. I'm more worrying about the two physics classes I have to retake. My school is not offering them this summer. And so far I can't find any school either in the city I'm currently live in or in my home state to take those classes. I'm doomed!!! My admission might be rescind. And also if I don't work over the summer I won't be able to get enough money to move to my new school!!! What a dilemma!!!!