Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a meeting with an admissions representative last week and at the end of the meeting he said that information from those meetings is documented and can actually influence admissions decisions.
Is this just something they say to make students feel valuable? I highly doubt they keep files on student's who haven't even applied. Perhaps one of the admissions experts here can comment on this.
Personally, I feel like it means nothing and the only thing that would be documented is if you were an enormous jerk, self absorbed and condescending, or gobbled like a turkey intermittently.
Is this just something they say to make students feel valuable? I highly doubt they keep files on student's who haven't even applied. Perhaps one of the admissions experts here can comment on this.
Personally, I feel like it means nothing and the only thing that would be documented is if you were an enormous jerk, self absorbed and condescending, or gobbled like a turkey intermittently.