Admitted to SDSU: anyone else? <please say yes :)>

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sweetcalie08

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! Like I have mentioned in a previous post, I received a conditional acceptance offer for the South Dakota State University pharmacy program for the class that starts this fall. I know most of you guys are from California or elsewhere, but I just wanted to see if there was the slightest possibility that anyone else reading this will be attending South Dakota for pharmacy next year. I'm just looking to share housing with some of my classmates! 🙂 Granted, even if you were admitted to SDSU, I've gotta get my "B" in ochem before anything really happens! I'm being very optimistic, though, but we'll see. So, any takers on SDSU pharmacy student housing? 🙂 🙂
 
Congrats on the admit to SDSU! Glad they woke up and figured out that MN kids aren't so bad...
 
Thanks!

Better get back to studying my ochem right now, though... have a midterm this Friday and don't want to ruin my acceptance by not getting that B! >😛