Adorable 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home in Cincinnati 149,900

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

katnapper

2nd Degree SN
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Since we're moving due to the match our house is for sale. It has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms in a great, central location in Cincinnati. Our suburb is Pleasant Ridge (near I-71 Exit 8 Ridge Road)... so it's a 12 minute drive to Cincinnati Children's and University Hospital, and just as close to amazing shopping and has a great community center and would be perfect for a family or even for roommates. And it's a great value -- at this price you'll save 30-40 thousand dollars over a similar house in nearby Oakley and 100 thousand in Hyde Park! The rooms are all large, there's lots of closet space, and it's on a quiet cul-de-sac with woods in the backyard. I definitely recommend this house to anyone looking to buy a home in Cincinnati.

Listing Price: 149,900
1419 square feet
3 bedrooms plus a bonus office/closet/spare bedroom
2.5 bathrooms

MLS link:
http://cincy.rapmls.com/scripts/mgr...8lArqwzWYY=&KeyRid=1&Include_Search_Criteria=

If you'd like to take a look it, feel free to call our agent, Jessica Bauer, at 513-533-1606. Or you can PM me if you have further questions.

Additionally, the federal government is offering a $8,000 bonus to new homeowners who have a contract in place by April 30. So don't wait to look. :)

Members don't see this ad.

We have reduced our price to 142,900! So even more affordable and still just as great a home. Let me know if you have any questions about the property or location in Cincinnati! :)