Adrianna Shoelace is the smartest!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wheatfarmer

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know this SMUG jerk?!
The wheatfarmer does!
She (Adrianna), is pretty smarts aint she!

She likes to tell everyone, how smart she is and how better she is than everyone else. Then , when anyone disagrees, she puts them down!!
sheeeeeeeeehawwwwwww the wheatfarmer loves this ADRIANSHOELACE!! I lluuvv Yous!
smile.gif

Please vote on your favorite Adrianshoelace quote by posting here!

Members don't see this ad.

My personalz favorite quote is when he/she saide
" I am Adrianshoelace, Everyone is stupid and I am the king of medicine! Yessum, everyones comments are invalid from this point on!"
THen he/she, went on to talk about how he loved being a nurse or CNA or whatever adrianna is.
I luvvvv her!

lol! AHHH FANS! i live for this!

Members don't see this ad :)
Really, what's the point in mounting a direct personal attack on someone. If you dislike the tone of someone's post or comments then just ignore it.

By doing this you are saying more about yourself than the person you are attacking.

Many people look at these forums - why give others the impression that the osteopathic community can be so petty.

Why don't you quit sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. This is between the farmer and Adrianshoe, neither of whom speaks for the "osteopathic" community so quit making comments that they make the osteopathic community look petty. We certainly don't look at you and say you make the allopathic community look stupid. Well whatever you do reflects on you.

Oh, sorry about that, my above post is for the FMG (IMG). You know who you are.

This type of thing is unbecoming of developing professionals such as yourselves. Kindly cease. Thank you.

STEVOOOOO,

The wheatfarmer and hisum intergalactic friends have been a watchin this board for a lonnnngs time, and I am just calling out the rudist people and most egotistical people on the board! Adrianshoe (he ain't never wrong!) and Catherine (I luv Katie, shes gots all the answers).
Soooo, steeevooo, calms youself down, this aint nothing more than a bit O' justice (freeeedom justice). They shoot insults as much as theys runnin theys mouth!

I loves you Adrianna and Katie

wheeeeaaatttttt

Well, I missed the big bashing, but I at least had to pay tribute, now didn't I.

Top 10 favorite SDN ADRIANSHOE quotes:

10. hurry up and get a new insult for me, i'm bored with the same old ones

9 IF YOU ARE A MALE and you are in a room with a FULLY CLOTHED female with an ANKLE sprain, and you just get the TINYEST gut feeling that she may not be the most cooked french fry in the basket, GO GET A CHAPERONE IMMEDIATELY

8. who the hell are you calling humble? dont insult me like that!

7. I dont think calling me crazy is very constructive. If I had a thin skin i might be insulted (or if i hadn't heard it before from my psychiatrist)...if i WERE truly crazy it would be sort of stupid to call me crazy, thus i must interrupt it as an personal insult

6. and the really sad part is: you don't realize that this is a VERY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM...

5. I may piss off some folks with this one

4. welcome to Nazi germany Herr Rolltide. which train do you want me to board?

3. while i appreciate you trying to figure out the awful source of my disgruntlement, it would be easier just to ask wouldn't it

2.SOLICIT OTHER OPINIONS

And my number one favorite ADRIANSHOE quote:

1. Hmmmmmmmmm.....got me on that one don't you.

I love it when he says that.

You know the sad thing about this, Shoey? This only took me about 5 minutes to do.

lol

mj
smile.gif

Oh, and RB, I fully expect you to close this thread as I both posted a long post and I didn't just e-mail Shoey directly. I broke two of your rules. Shame on me, but you know what an exhibitionist John is. I couldn't deny his craving for public attention. That would run contrary to my new found happiness. Sorry in advance.

[This message has been edited by mj (edited 05-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by mj (edited April 04, 2001).]

finally someone who understands my simple needs lol

as you probably figured out, my last postings have been a very successful attempt to pull out into the open all the grossly unprofessional posters whose whining lack of intellect is only superceded by their lack of insight into their own personalities (or lack thereof)...we have sucessfully exposed a farmer with homosexual tendencies, a barely passable second year who evidently slept through his rudimentary psychiatry courses and a person who identifies himself as a canine who is too lazy to research derm and psych, then there was the preacher who didn't practice what he preached...now, if this expose seems harsh, recall that the censors by their own rules allowed this stupidity to occur while closing legitimate threads...but i for one am glad of it, for i am perfectly fine being viewed in any of the ways which these folks choose, as my personality is certainly amalgamistic in nature. however, its sad to see such pretenders of humility and succintness debase themselves into total kindergarten behavior simply because they are around someone they feel to be overbearing...i think they are focusing their pentup frustration with their own inability to cope with attendings or boards or their sexual deviancy in my direction rather than taking personal account of their own mistakes...its just a thought.