1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Adv. standing program....for international dentist

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by dyana, May 14, 2008.

1. dyana

2+ Year Member

Dentist
    hey guys... was just very worried abt the admissions.... am am international dentist .... have talen part 1 and taking part 2 in 2 weeks..... but in the mean time ... culd any 1 of u help me with applying to the dental schools not for DDS degree but for the 1 year program or 2 year program i any field like ortho .. endo.... os.... or any schools that have masters in public health... dont know that will i get in a denatl school this year... so want other options to be there to.... plz help me as i have no hope other than u guys... also what is the PASS program... i know the full form but what schools take students..... and what are the requirements..... plz...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BrzlnDoc

BrzlnDoc GPR resident
    2+ Year Member

Dentist
    If u don't have a really high score on part I or is not willing to pay $60k per year, do a residency.....much easier.....in wich state do u want to become licensed?

4. shibab

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    hi,,i am foreign trained dentist ,,so cld u explain wats this residency abt???

thanks