Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Advanced Placement on AMCAS

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by CU_buffalo, Jul 30, 2002.

1. CU_buffalo

CU_buffalo Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi all,

I have a question about indicating AP credit on the AMCAS application. I indicated all my AP credit during first semester freshman year, and it's indicated as supplemental hours. But when I click 'print application', it says I have 0 AP credits under supplemental hours. Is this just a bug in the application? I also am submitting within the next few days. Many of you already have secondaries and interviews lined up. Am I at a great disadvantage by submitting my application this late in the game?

Thanks for all your help.

2. uffda

uffda Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

are your transcripts all in order and on their way to AMCAS?because this will only further delay the processing of your application after you submit your application.

no, I don't think you are too late at this point - but you are squeaking in - remember, the August MCATers won't have their apps considered until after scores in October - and they are not too late to be competitive -

3. smilez428

smilez428 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i had the same problems with AP credits. When my AMCAS got verified, they corrected something with my AP course. I entered it exactly as you said you did, so I wouldn't worry about it. And I don't think you're too late either, just remember those ppl takin the MCAT in August. You've got to be ahead of them, and many of them get in too! :)

good luck!
    ~smilez

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pocwana

pocwana MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    put a 'G' in the grade section. that may make it included in the supplemental hours. i didn't enter this grade initially, but amcas changed it and .: changed my supp hours.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...