Seeking feedback on AMCAS app - first-gen/non-trad applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

manybid2018

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm a first-gen, non-trad med school applicant (applying to MD and DO schools). I've put together my PS and 11 activity descriptions, and I'd be incredibly grateful if anyone could skim them over and provide some feedback.

I don't have anyone in my network to ask, and some distant connections haven't been able to respond-- so I'd much appreciate any help or redirection. Thanks!
 
I will recommend our thread for Personal Statement volunteers, which has instructions at the top. You can followup with individuals if they are able to read activity descriptions:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.