Advanced Readiness Officer Course (AROC) (formerly AMDOC)

Started by histo-95
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

histo-95

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings,

My attempt to attend the AROC course was unsuccessful. How important is this course for O-5 selection?

Thank you!
 
What I’ve been told is that it’s nice to have but not make or break. I think they actually might care more about the executive medicine AQD to be honest (and that’s something completely within your power to do). Also JPME 1.

But this is just information and impressions I’ve gleaned, I’ve never been on a board so maybe someone more senior could back up or refute what I just said. (Captain Schofer visits these boards sometimes and has sat on these boards, I think he’s addressed in on his blog as well)
 
Thank you so much!! I got the executive medicine AQD already. I will try again for the next class.