Advice about submitting the optomCAS early?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tarouqi

Reaction score
First off, I would like to wish everyone applying this cycle good luck :)

I am currently in the process of applying, and I would like to submit early. However, I do not have my transcripts, OAT, or letters of recommendation in yet.

I have filled out my course list though. I currently have a 3.992 GPA total

My 2 questions are:
1)Do you recommend I submit my application early without these supporting materials in yet? (I will add them in later)
2)I know you need at least one letter of recommendation request in, but can I submit the application and request the other 3 later on after submission?

Best wishes to everyone and stay safe!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
First off, I would like to wish everyone applying this cycle good luck :)

I am currently in the process of applying, and I would like to submit early. However, I do not have my transcripts, OAT, or letters of recommendation in yet.

I have filled out my course list though. I currently have a 3.992 GPA total

My 2 questions are:
1)Do you recommend I submit my application early without these supporting materials in yet? (I will add them in later)
2)I know you need at least one letter of recommendation request in, but can I submit the application and request the other 3 later on after submission?

Best wishes to everyone and stay safe!

In almost the same boat as you wondering the same things! Quick question, did Optomcas give you your final calculated GPA right after you put your course grades in? I went to two different institutions so I wanted to know my final combined GPA to see which schools I should be applying to.