Step III Advice for last 30 days

Started by deleted699098
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted699098

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I re-re-take Step 3 on Sep. 28. Two failed attempts so far.

Been studying about 2 hours/day since Feb., and I have been on "research" electives (aka study at home most of the day) since the end of July.

So far I have done:

1) a lot of Online MedEd lectures for my weakest topics
2) UWorld Step 2 CK QBank; now redoing all the questions I got incorrect
3) Kaplan Step 3 QBank (waste of $ btw, so low yield)
4) UWorld Step 3 QBank (that's kinda burned out though because I've done it so many times; I'm scoring too high onit)
5) CCSCases.com, going through a second pass now
6) Just bought ArcherReview QBank and the CCS Workshops (Full Length Streaming Videos + Rapid CCS Prep)

What else can I do to get this damn thing outta the way this time?

I'm an IMG (class of 2013) current psychiatry PGY4, fwiw.

Thanks in advance.