General Admissions & OTCAS Advice for re-applying after already getting in but trying again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rachelgreen123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!!

So I have a particular case(maybe not if someone else out there has been in a similar situation), I applied for this current 2018 cycle and actually got into several schools, AT Still, UIndy, and Dominican. HOWEVER, after much deliberation and after analyzing my finances I decided to pass these up. I am looking to apply again for the following cycle and include some of the schools I did not get a chance to apply to this past cycle such as SJSU, CSUDH, Loma Linda, CSU, U of Washington, as well as the ones I applied to last year. If anyone knows anything about whether or not me turning down these schools may affect my chances when reapplying to the same program or any other advice regarding the situation please let me know!
Im looking to retake the GRE, and to get more volunteer hours in order to make my app better as well.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.