Advice from current students about pregnancy during school

Started by preopt601
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

preopt601

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be attending Salus university and was wondering if anyone could provide advice on the best time to get pregnant during school. Not easy or ideal, I know. I have always been the type of person that can balance a lot of things at once and my husband and I would like to have kids sooner than later.

I've heard the second half of third year (while in rotations) or fourth year would be best, but I'm concerned about timing of the boards. Any advice or personal experience is much appreciated. Even if you haven't had personal experience, if you saw "timing" that seemed to work best, I'd appreciate hearing about that too.

Thanks!
 
What did you do? Did you get pregnant? I'm in same situation as you and love to have a baby 🙂 I'd appreciate any advice.